COMPLETE EXTERIOR MAKEOVER - Project Description:
CHALLENGE:The original home was destroyed in a fire. Our challenge, on this rebuild, was to install new roofing, siding and architectural trim in record time.
SOLUTION:All County Exteriors provided the manpower and resources to complete the roofing, siding and the trim within the designated timeframe to make this project a complete success. We bring our expertise and knowledge to all projects.
Our team installed the roofing on this home in 3 hours! We had 40 people on our team to make it happen.
And the siding and trim with all the details was completed in 20 hours! We had 20 of our knowledgable All County people on our siding & trim team.
This home has many design elements and a number of materials where used to create a great look for this home.
The construction effort included:
All County Exteriors:
- New siding in Cobblestone Grey Polar Wall Plus! panels wrap this home. This siding is manufactured by Norandex/Reynolds, an Owens Corning business
- The siding is an all-in-one siding and insulation system. There is a foam insulation backing to the siding which increases the R-values of exterior walls by at least R-2.9
- KOMA® Trimboards were used throughout this project. These trimboards are a versatile and durable alternative to wood, with all the flexibility associated with wood
- The bay window has layers of KOMA® Trimboards and hand routed panels for an authentic traditional look
- New rake and fascia trim are also constructed with these Trimboards. They provide a wood look and will always look new and require no painting
- To further enhance the appeal of this home KOMA® Trimboards installed around the middle of the home as well as around windows and doors
- Attic trim vents were installed that are both functional and attractive
- Oakridge PRO 30® Black Onyx roof shingles were applied over the bay windows and the entire main roof.
- Raised seam roofing finished in faux copper covers the wrap around porch and extends down the side of the home.
- White aluminum Gutters and Leaders were installed. The leaders were fitted and formed to adhere to the contours of the trim details of the home.
- The selection of the roofing, siding and architectural trim were focused on providing function, long term savings in energy and maintenance and at the same time provide an elegant home solution.
Our Additions Division can custom design a solution for your home and deliver the results with a complete turn key solution. Please let us help you make your home everything you want it to be.