How to Select A Contractor
All County Exteriors Recognized and Certified by our Manufacturers
What you need to know - How to choose a Contractor
Whether you're considering cosmetic remodeling or substantial home improvements, stop and consider -- The single biggest factor which determines how well a project goes, whether you're putting on siding or building a sunroom or larger addition, is who you select as your Contractor.
Take time now, before the first nail comes out of the box, to choose your contractor wisely.
There are a few points to consider
Make sure you ask the right questions, up front:
- How long has the company been in business under the same name?
- Check with the Better Business Bureau for complaints at www.trenton.bbb.org
- Does the company carry adequate and current insurance?
- Are they licensed and legally doing business in New Jersey or Pennsylvania?
- Are they certified by the manufacturers of the products they install?
- Is the proposal detailed and in writing? Does the company explain it to your satisfaction?
- What does the warranty cover, how long is it, and is it in writing?
- Will the company share references, testimonials and examples of previous work?
- Who is responsible for getting the proper building permits?
All County Exteriors - your complete Home Improvement Contractor
At All County Exteriors, we can repair or replace your deteriorated roof, solve your leak problems and give you a new refreshed appearance.
We warranty our workmanship and the materials you select. We are certified as premier installation contractors by all manufacturers of roofing, siding and all materials we use.
We also can replace your exterior siding with the latest in no-maintenance materials, and coordinate the design of your home's new exterior appearance. New insulation and Tyvek® under your new siding will improve energy efficiency. We use the latest materials in vinyl, natural cedar, cement board and aluminum siding. Cultured stone, stucco and custom finishes are our expertise as well. And we can add the finishing touches with architectural trim around your windows & doors.
We are specialists in residential home improvements for homeowners like you.
A Fully Licensed, Fully Insured Home Improvement Contractor. Registration #13VH01860400
2010 All County Exteriors LLC. All Rights Reserved. In business since 1982, located at 560 Cross Street, Lakewood, NJ.
Serving the towns of: Manchester, Toms River, Brick, Point Pleasant, Jackson, Beachwood, Mantoloking and many more surrounding cities in Ocean County and Colts Neck, Rumson, Freehold, Spring Lake, Long Branch, Holmdel, Fair Haven, Belmar, Red Bank, Marlboro, Middletown and more surrounding cities Monmouth County in New Jersey.